AQUA AVANTI Mercuro
Compact and elegant - a feast for the eyes in the kitchen
The installation is very easy and it can be attached to the original faucet from your sink using a high quality silicone hose.
The diverter valve (included) is easily installed (see installation diagram) from which you can divert from unfiltered to filtered water.
All standard CARBONIT® and Prime Inventions 10“ filter cartridges can be inserted. The specific design of the outlet-pipe and casings are made out of high quality stainless steel subject to standard drinking water regulations. Special design elements are the quality union nut and the stainless steel spout.
- solid stainless steel case
- brushed surface (stainless typical)
- easy to open
- easy to clean
- outlet tube of stainless steel
- high quality silver colored silicone hoseh
- good stability even with heavy water whirler
- outlet tube can be locked by rotation of the small thumb screw
- Connection for water-whirler: Stainless steel Spout with M22x1 thread
- silicone hose length 2m or 5m. On Individual length can be cut to
- nipple to daysy chain multiple Mercuro housing to use for e. g. in the first stage as a pre-filter
The AA Mercuro can be easily cleaned with a microfiber towl.
Not for use with „pressureless boilers“. Only use with cold water due to the construction of the available filter cartridges.
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Diverter valve to the water tap: chrome plated brass, threaded parts are CNC machined
Height: approx 28,7cm
Width: about 15cm
Weight: dry ca. 3,1 kg
Hose Material: Silicone drinking water compliant
Hose length: 1m (longer hoses optional)
Weight: aprox. 3,1kg dry withour cartridge