Carbonit Vario Kitchen with Franke
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WL12088
- Founded in 2003
- Safe Shopping & Payment
- Shipping via DHL
- Hotline +49 (0) 541 50 68 195
Areas of application: Water filtration in the kitchen for yielding filtered drinking water, usable even with high concentration levels of lead and copper. Very suitable for the preparation of beverages, water for cooking, etc.
Filter used CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium
OutputCa. 120 liters per hour (NFP Premium) at a water pressure of 4 bar and a water temperature of 10°C (50°F). See filter cartridge data sheets for NFP Premium for the removal of contaminants.
Dimensions Filter unit without connections (W x H x D): 123x310x115 mm (4.8"'93 x 12"'93 x 4.5"'93). Length of flexible hoses: 2 pieces, each ca. 80 cm (31.5"'93), 1 piece ca. 30 cm (11.8"'93).
Weight Complete, dry ca. 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs), complete, wet ca. 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs). Temperature: Utilization only with cold water; protect against freezing.
The FRANKE three-way valve made of solid stainless steel delivers not only unfiltered hot and cold water but also cold, filtered water. The filtered water flows inside the valves through a separate line and is controlled with a separate control lever. The technology required for the filtration process is installed under the sink, saving space.
- Branded product from FRANKE
- only a tap on your sink
- Kitchen mixer / sink mixer
- Separate outlet for filtered water
- 360 ° swivel spout
- Operation for unfiltered water (right)
- For filtered water (left)
- flexible connecting tubes metal 450mm length (unfiltered water)
- and 800 mm length (unfiltered water to the filter)
- Cartridge with ceramic discs
- High pressure fitting
- Easy self-assembly
- Material: solid stainless steel
- Height: 289.5 mm
- Throat: 214 mm
Scope of supply
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Zum 3-Wege Wasserhahn FRANKE
- Further products by Carbonit