Aqua Medic platinum line plus Reverse osmosis unit for the desalination of tap water with a daily output of up to 400 litres.
With this unit, you can remove the inorganic and organic substances, dissolved in your tap water, to a percentage of about 99% without adding any chemicals.
The reverse osmosis system platinum line plus is supplied with three large 10" filter housings. The filter cartridges (activated carbon, fine filter and demineralization resin) can easily be replaced. The fitted pressure gauge will display the operation pressure at any time. All components, the prefilter housings and the membrane module are mounted onto a stable powder-coated bracket. The unit has a high pressure pump and a flushing valve and therefore, can achieve a high ratio of pure to waste water output up to 1:1. The salt removal rate is up to 99%. Due to the fully automatic back flushing and continuous monitoring of the pure water, the unit requires very little maintenance.
It consists of the following parts:
- Fine filter 10" with 5 µm pore size
- Combined filter (fine and activated carbon filter)
- Reverse osmosis module 400 litres/day with a first class synthetic membrane (Polyamide/Polysulfon, TFC) with a daily output of up to 400 litres (5)
- Flush valve: at this valve, the permeat/concentrate ratio is adjusted to 1:2 (to maximum 1:1).
- Demineralization filter
- 24 V DC high pressure pump incl. control unit
- Tap water connection fitting (3/4") incl. pressure tube
- Operation manuel ENG