Cintropur SL 240 TRIO-CTN, 3/4" or 1"
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WL12235.1
- Founded in 2003
- Safe Shopping & Payment
- Shipping via DHL
- Hotline +49 (0) 541 50 68 195
Cintropur SL 240 TRIO-CTN, 3/4" or 1" (Please select a variant)
Household: Protection of sanitary networks supplied with domestic water, rainwater or well water. Filtration of water before softener, reverse osmosis or treatment by ultraviolet
Industry: Protection of sanitary networks, machine tools and all industrial machinery for water treatment. Filtration of water before high pressure cleaning machines (100 to 200 bar / 1500 to 3000 psi) and very high pressure cleaning machines (1500 to 2500 bar / 21000 to 35000 psi)
Agriculture: Filtration of watering (spraying) installations; Filtration of water for animals; Filtration of rainwater and well water
1 & 2 Step - Filtration
Made entirely from top quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR filters are ideal for use with food products and drinking water. The CINTROPUR vane changes the liquid flow using centrifugal motion, forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl, depending on the chosen filter sleeve micron-size.
The CINTROPUR centrifuge converts the incoming water into a vortex and hurls the "heavy" particles into the lower part of the filter bell so that the filter cuff retains only the fine suspended particles, depending on the choice of filter fineness.
This protective filter is placed ideally at the entrance of the installation in order to protect the entire apparatus behind it. Pre-filtration prior to each UV treatment: Always recommended so that the UV irradiation is optimal and not affected by suspended particles.
By means of the vortex, which is generated by a centrifugal propeller, the coarse particles arrive at the bottom of the vessel, where a fine filtration takes place via a sieve, which can be adjusted to 5 to 25 µ as required, so that no more particles in the water hover.
- Centrifugal screw. Centrifugal pre-filtration (whirlpool)
- Low pressure loss
- Large constant volume flow
- Large selection of finenesses in nonwoven filters
- Simple and convenient drain (drain plug at the bottom of the bell)
- High and constant flow
- Interchangeable and washable filter screen
- Continuous control of the contamination of the filter sleeve (transparent filter bell)
- Exclusive, economical and inexpensive filter manhole system
- Economical and environmentally friendly filtration system
- Professional, robust and absolutely reliable device
The high number of pores and the large contact surface make this activated carbon an excellent choice for improving taste, removing odors, decreasing the chlorine content, ozone and impurities such as pesticides and other organic substances in the water.
- The large amount of activated carbon used in the CINTROPUR TE-CTN filter ensures optimum yield and the longevity of activated carbon. The smaller the flow, the better the result
- The life of a filter charge depends on the application: For drinking water 3 months (or 20,000 filter volume), otherwise change at least every 6 months
- Thanks to the internal filter mechanism, a maximum contact between water and activated carbon is guaranteed, which guarantees an optimal water treatment
- The guarantee one of the best types of activated carbon on the market with high adsorbing ability to use
- The advantageous price of an activated carbon refill. The conditioning has been specially developed for a light refill of the filter
- Diameter of connection: 3/4" or 1", Please choose variant
- Max. Flow rate: 0,5* m3/h
- Maximum application pressure: 12 bar
- Operating pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 50° C
- Weight: 3,05 kg
- Standard filter sleeve: 100 µ & 25 µ
- Filter area: 440 cm3