The filter system Cintropur DUO UV (25W), 3/4 "+ 1" (filtered and sterilized) is characterized by an ideal combination of mechanical filter and UV sterilization and is particularly well suited for food and drinking water applications as it is made entirely from synthetic material of first class Quality products.
Applications – ORIGINS OF WATER
Rainwater: UV-sterilization of rainwater will allow for a wider range of application and safe use Drilling water, boreholes: UV-sterilization of well water will prevent any pathogenic contamination
Tap water: UV-sterilization of tap water will ensure premium quality water satisfying even the highest demands
Spring water, surface water: UV-sterilization of such waters will provide constant water quality in terms of bacteriology
Water stored in tanks (in caravans, boats, etc.): UV-sterilization will preserve the healthiness of water kept in tanks
1 Step - Filtration
Protection of the sanitary water circuits of households, property owners and agricultural facilities by filtering out solid particles suspended in the water (soil, sand, rust particles, etc.).
The CINTROPUR centrifuge converts the incoming water into a vortex and hurls the "heavy" particles into the lower part of the filter bell so that the filter cuff retains only the fine suspended particles, depending on the choice of filter fineness.
This protective filter is placed ideally at the entrance of the installation in order to protect the entire apparatus behind it. Pre-filtration prior to each UV treatment: Always recommended so that the UV irradiation is optimal and not affected by suspended particles.
By means of the vortex, which is generated by a centrifugal propeller, the coarse particles arrive at the bottom of the vessel, where a fine filtration takes place via a sieve, which can be adjusted from 5 to 25 µ as required, so that no more particles in the water hover.
- Centrifugal screw. Centrifugal pre-filtration (whirlpool)
- Low pressure loss
- Large constant volume flow
- Large selection of finenesses in nonwoven filters
- Simple and convenient drain (drain plug at the bottom of the bell)
- High and constant flow
- Interchangeable and washable filter screen
- Continuous control of the contamination of the filter sleeve (transparent filter bell)
- Exclusive, economical and inexpensive filter manhole system
- Economical and environmentally friendly filtration system
- Professional, robust and absolutely reliable device
Household: Protection of sanitary networks supplied with domestic water, rainwater or well water. Filtration of water before softener, reverse osmosis or treatment by ultraviolet
Industry: Protection of sanitary networks, machine tools and all industrial machinery for water treatment. Filtration of
water before high pressure cleaning machines (100 to 200 bar / 1500 to 3000 psi) and very high pressure cleaning machines (1500 to 2500 bar / 21000 to 35000 psi)
Agriculture: Filtration of watering (spraying) installations; Filtration of water for animals; Filtration of rainwater and well water
- Diameter of connection: 3/4" or 1"
- Max. Flow rate: 5.5 m3/h
- Maximum application pressure: 16 bar
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 50° C
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Standard filter sleeve: 25 µ
- Filter area: 450 cm3
2 Step - UV- Sterilization
Cintropur 2100 UV-sterilization
Thanks to its simplicity and efficiency, water sterilization by UV radiation has developed extensively in the recent years. UV radiation at 253.7 nm is part of the solar radiation, and is reproduced artificially. UV radiation thus produced is of much greater intensity than sunlight – therefore suitable for water sterilization. This particular disinfection method is known as one demolishing legionella, microbes, bacteria, viruses and protozoa, while having no negative impacts on the environment.
This is the ideal method to remove micro-organisms from water, and thus make it potable in terms of bacteriology. Water treated in this way cannot be regarded as of drinking quality unlessits chemical properties are compliant to relevant standards.
Areas of use
- Residential baths and showers
- Food preparation jobs
- American refrigerators
- Chilled water fountains
- Rinsing food
- Provision of livestock, e.g. chickens, rabbits, ducks, etc., with drinking water
- containing no pathogenic micro-organisms
- Easy installation and use
- 100% physical disinfection by means of UV sterilization
- Natural treatment of water without adding chemicals – thus eliminating the risk of overdosing
- No unpleasant tastes or odours in the water
- Proven effectiveness against micro-organisms imposing hazard on human health
- No toxic by-products will develop
- Reduced need for maintenance
- Connection diameter: 3/4" + 1"
- Max. flow rate (m3/h) at temp. 30°C: 2 m3/h
- Max. working pressure (bar): 16 bar
- Max. temperature: 50° C
- Weight (kg): 2,8 kg
- Water transmission(minimum %): 90%
- Lamp power (W): 25W